Friday, May 17, 2013

Clothes for Sale

There will be many, many more posted tonight once my kiddos are in bed:)
This is just to give you an idea of what's coming: cute girls' clothes!

*Please leave a comment with the number of the item you want, the word SOLD, as well as your PayPal e-mail address, as that is the only way I can accept payment*

Shipping costs will be based on how much you buy -- if it's just one item I can get into a little padded envelope, it'll be $2.  If you buy more than that, it'll depend on what size flat rate box I can get it into, and I will contact you with the final total, so you can send me payment before I ship.
Have fun looking and come back tonight and tomorrow to see all the other items I will list!

 #1 Baby Gap jeans 3-6 months (these have snaps in the legs for easy diaper changes)  -- $5

 #2 Zyndo dress 12 months (buttons up in the back and has a tie in the back) -- $5

#3 Tea Collection kimono-style jacket 6-12 months -- $5

No comments:

Post a Comment