Monday, May 28, 2012

Ogo Bild Hub

My daughter and I spent a fun afternoon at a science museum today, and we popped into the gift shop on our way out.  While I browsed, my daughter played with the display toy out on a table -- she worked on it the entire time, so I decided we should get a set.
We love building toys around here.  She loves building things and builds with something every day, and I love the creativity and spatial skills it develops...skills I think I'm sorely lacking:)
I highly recommend this toy -- the three of us had so much fun playing with these after dinner tonight.  My daughter is three, and a couple of the plastic pieces were a little hard for her to attach to each other (maybe why the box says 6+), but she can attach the plastic pieces into the rubber ball and take them back out all by herself...and is so proud when she does so:)



No comments:

Post a Comment